Texas Tech University has managed to build a good reputation. It has been providing a great study culture to students from all across the globe. The interactive and personalized study experience is the best.
But given the popularity of the institution getting admission here can be a bit tough. Once you have applied for the application, you need to stay updated. You can follow the guide for your Texas Tech University application status check.
Is it Tough to Get Accepted to TTU?
Getting into Texas Tech University can be a bit tough. They evaluate the applicants carefully based on multiple criteria for deciding whom to admit. In 2021 the university accepted 68% of the students. The university application process can be quite complicated.
It accepts less than 85% of the applicants. Besides, they require 75% of the admitted students to have GPAs in the top 50% of the high school grade. Also, they must have a score over ten on the SAT.
It clearly states how tough the application process is going to be. But if you have applied and are waiting for the results, you can consider keeping an update on your Texas Tech University application status.
How to Activate NetID?
If you wish to check Texas Tech University’s application status, you will have to activate your NetID. It is automatically provided to all TTU students or potential ones during the application process.
You just have to use the provided information to access your portal and check your application status. When creating the password, make sure that you choose easy remember pace phrase and go ahead with Dual authorization. It will help protect your account and allow you to recover the password if you forget the details.
While to create your NetID, you have to follow the steps.
Steps to Follow:
- Go ahead and open the online Toolkit.
- Here, you have to find the option to activate your net ID.
- Select the identifier type option, which can either be SSN number, net ID, or Texas state ID.
- You need to date of birth and enter the identifier number.
- Also, you will have to enter the code as present on the screen.
- You now have to select the next option.
- In the app, you need to enter your SSN number, last name, and personal email ID correctly.
- You now need to click on validate option.
- Now go ahead with your registered email. There you will see the link. When you click on it, a new browser window will open up.
- You will find a one-time user link validation screen. You will have to enter your date of birth.
- Go ahead and select the validity option. With this, you will see your net ID appearing on the screen. Make sure to note it down and keep it safe for future use.
- You will now be directed for enrolment in Duo MFA.
- Follow the guide on the screen through the enrolment process.
- You can consider adding your phone number to get access directly through your mobile phone.
- Make sure that you register using your mobile phone. It will help get an easy experience to continue the process. It will ensure you have better access to your application status.
How to Check Texas Tech University Application Status?
Once done with the application process, you need to keep updated on the same. It will help you know about the results and prepare for the steps ahead. If you wish to keep an eye on your application status, then you will have to follow these points.
- Start by activating your NetID to check the application status.
- Now, you need to log in to the TXST Self-Service system using your password and username.
- There, search for admission status in the student tab.
- You will be required to enter the information and then follow the steps shown on the screen to complete the application.
You can access your admitted student tasklist when you have successfully registered on eRaider. Remember, the login will be different than the Rider link you have used during the admission process.
Only those students who have been admitted to the TTU can access the admitted student tasklist.
You need to use your net ID and password to access the portal. It will help keep an eye on the application status.
The Texas Tech University admission process can be a bit complicated. In case of difficulty, you can consider getting help from their team.
Besides, now that you are clear about the right way to check Texas Tech University application status, ensure that you follow the process correctly. It will keep you updated and ensure you take proper steps based on it.